* GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE *
- Swedish Massage: relieves stress, promotes general relaxation, improves circulation and relieves muscle tension
- Deep Tissue Massage: similar to Swedish massage but focuses on removing restrictions and adhesions in the deeper muscle tissues and fascia (chronic “knots”). Pressure is generally more intense and more focused in nature.
- Prenatal Massage: provides relief from a number of discomforts experienced during pregnancy (sciatica, stretch marks, leg cramps, back pain, fatigue and headaches). There are many benefits to Prenatal massage!
- Postpartum Massage: promotes restoration of abdomen and weight-bearing muscles and joints, reduces the exhaustion felt after labor, relieves muscle soreness and promotes healing.